Jubileena Bing Bing
"One look at her racing car and it's obvious that Jubileena is as sweet as a cherry pie. Her cheerful smile and her enthusiasm are really contagious. Despite being one of the best racers of Sugar Rush, she doesn't always aim for the finish line. Winning is nice, but in the end, the only thing that really matters is love!"
Jubileena Bing-Bing is a pretty, young racer characterized by her candied cherry theme. She has rosy-bronzed skin, mahogany eyes, and bright crimson hair that is pulled into pigtails on the sides of her head. She additionally wears a sugared cherry helmet for racing. She wears a white shirt with two cherries on it, and it is topped by a small red jacket and frilled red skirt. Her leggings are a lighter shade of deep pink and she wears ruby-coloured boots. Jubileena has medium reddish skin and mahogany eyes.
- When all the racers are paying their fee for the race it appears that her recolour pays for her as she manages to get to her kart (next to Taffyta) by the time her name is announced and does a spin.
- Her figure has red eyes and pale skin, as opposed to her deeper colored complexion in the film.
- In the scene where King Candy lies about the game being unplugged, Jubileena is seen amongst the crowd, running over to Adorabeezle Winterpop and Snowanna Rainbeau. They then join hands and huddle together in the chaos of Game Central Station.
- She is the only racer to be outdone by her recolor.
- Her plush smells like cherries.
- In the music video, "When Can I See You Again?" A dancer is based on her.
- Jubileena second voice actor Grey DeLisle is known for voicing Daphne Blake from Scooby Doo, Glowstrike from Transformers RID, Burn from Turbo F.A.S.T., Azula from Avatar, and Arcee from Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.