Candlehead is a racer from the game Sugar Rush. She is voiced by Katie Lowes Form The Movie And She voiced By Andrea Libman Form The Show. adaptation of Sugar Rush, she, Minty Zaki, Crumbelina DiCaramello, and Snowanna Rainbeau are available from the start as racers.
"Candlehead is a riot who's able to laugh at herself—even when she's the butt of the joke. Hypnotized by the flame atop her own head, she gets lost in a haze of Happy Birthdays. Sugar Rush and its daily races wouldn't be complete without Candlehead, but she’s a few scoops short of a sundae."
Candlehead is a young, pretty, fair skinned girl with vivid, green eyes. She wears a pink jacket and skirt with a brown striped shirt beneath it, matching brown leggings with pink polkadots, black shoes that have little waves of pink icing, and a large cake hat with a candle on the top. While racing, she wears a large cupcake helmet similar to her beanie, complete with a candle on top, as well as a dark pink visor. Candlehead often has a happy and careless expression and wears her bright-green hair in bunches.
During the movie, Candlehead works closely with Taffyta Muttonfudge and Rancis Fluggerbutter, being one of Taffyta's followers and doing what Taffyta says, like using the flames from her kart engine to light cherry bombs during a race to slow down other racers. According to her official bio, she is a bit ditzy and not the brightest candle on the cake. In the end of the film, when Vanellope is proven to be Sugar Rush's true ruler, she bawls and claims that she only bullied Vanellope because she was going with what Taffyta said. This shows that she might be easily manipulated by others and sensitive in nature. Candlehead is also shown to be a bit protective of her candle, becoming distressed when it is extinguished.
- In the Japanese adaption of Wreck-It Ralph, there is a remodel of Minty Zaki called Minty Sakura. However, she looks much more like Candlehead, wearing a traditional Japanese kimono and a raspberry clip in her hair.
- Candlehead's original name may have been intended to be "Minty", as shown in One Sweet Race and her concept art. Her plush has her mint chocolate chip scent intact. Additionally, in the Sugar Rush race, her stand says Minty across the top.
- Candlehead is the only Sugar Rush character who doesn't have a last name.
- Her plush smells like mint-chocolate chip.
- Candlehead's second Voice Actor Andrea Libman is known for voicing Pinkie Pie And Fluttershy from My Little Pony, Lemon Meringue from Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventure, And Cylindria from Pac-Man and The Ghostly Advetures,